Visual Journaling: An Exploration (June 1st/2nd: Please check your time zone)
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn the intuitive practice of Visual Journaling, which allows you to reflect on your own experiences using images to dive deep.
In this warm, intimate space, you'll be invited to explore your inner experience visually and learn more about yourself. Each session lasts between 75 and 90 minutes, and costs $25.
* some uninterrupted time and space
* objects to set up a cozy atmosphere for yourself, such as candles or music (without lyrics)
* image-making supplies that are easily dispensible (nothing too precious that you won't want to use freely)
* a willingness to show up for yourself and explore inwardly.
There's more information for you in your confirmation email, so please read that carefully before the class begins!
Please note that I'm a coach and am not an art therapist. These sessions are intended to be used as a means of creative self-exploration rather than therapeutically.
Looking forward to exploring creatively together!
North America Eastern: Tuesday, June 1, at 8 pm
North America Pacific: Tuesday, June 1, at 5 pm
Japan: Wednesday, June 2, at 9 am
- Visual Journaling Ticket$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0